Over 25 years
The Auto Repair Boss software has been sold for over 25 years. You can have confidence knowing you will be using one of the most established automotive repair shop software's available.
A complete automotive software package widely used in many auto repair shops and tire stores. Provides inventory control, full accounting, customer mailouts, estimates/invoices, sales tracking, inventory tracking and much more. One of the easiest point of sale software programs to use! Our company knows the needs of the auto repair software business and it meets those needs. Auto Repair Boss has been sold since 1991 and has become one of the most reliable automotive software packages available today.
A quick and convenient program which allows the user to both prepare estimates and print invoices from a single screen. Estimates are stored for future use so they can easily be retrieved and reviewed. The estimates can be updated or printed as an invoice or work order.
Part and service pricing is automatically calculated as well as the final total of the invoice. This saves time from having to manually calculate the invoice and prevents calculation errors. The inventory is automatically adjusted to reflect the parts used for each invoice. A special "link" and "kit" function assists in the preparation of the estimate/invoice further reducing the processing time.
Here are just some of the things you can do from the estimate screen for ease of operation.
* Screen displays in Invoice form so you can stick with something that is easy to use and familiar to you
* myCARFAX QuickVIN and myCARFAX Service History Check supported
* Email Invoices or Estimates directly from the program
* Lookup customer by Last Name, License Plate, VIN#, Home or Work phone
* Lookup customer Invoice history by Customer name, License Plate or Invoice number
* Check daily sales
* Add Inventory, Service Codes, Kit codes, Tire codes and Group codes while invoicing
* Search by Part Number, Service code, Tire size, Kit code, Group, Description, Category, Vendor and Price list
* System Catalog look-up (program automatically builds a catalog as you invoice)
* Review invoices from and date and for any customer or auto
* Split sale between one or more employees
* Invoice can be paid with more than one method of payment
* "Pop-up" browse windows to help select customers, customer's vehicles, part numbers, kit number, tires, etc. . .
* Can print to multiple printers
* Can print multiple copies of invoices
* Can print estimate/invoice on preprinted forms, plain paper, 13 invoice styles to choose from
* Invoice designer included so you can design your own invoice and estimates
* Custom work authorizations and disclaimers.
* Canned Jobs/Kits.
* Invoice will automatically reflect individual customer's preset discount and price levels (6 price levels)
* Inventory matrix pricing supported
* Supports electronic cash drawers and barcode readers
* Customer's can have up to 4 tax rates or special fees
* Part numbers can be linked together (i.e. - tires will automatically pull up mounting, balancing and other items.
* Employee time clock
* Save estimates as either work orders or turn them into invoices
* Put inventory on hold
* Setup charge and layaway accounts
* Special markup feature
* Sell outside parts and parts that are not in inventory
* Inventory on hand quantities are kept current at all times
* View customers balance and payment history
* Customers can have unlimited automobiles
* Quickly check customers yearly statistics
* Quickly print an envelope to mail a estimate or invoice to a customer
* Apply payments to customer accounts
* Print a customer statement
* Schedule appointments
* Enter advertisement codes for advertisement tracking
* Add a shop fee based on percentage of invoice
A complete inventory maintenance program. Parts can be quickly added to the inventory and later updated if necessary. Common services performed can be entered and stored in the inventory section to be used as a "link" function in the preparation of estimate/invoices.
"Tire Codes" can be set up. To allow you to easily lookup tires by size.
An Inventory list can be printed. Inventory can easily be reordered either by vendor, part number, category, description or group. The receive inventory section provides a fast method of entering an inventory shipment. Taking a physical inventory is simplified with the Inventory Count Sheets provided by the program. After the physical inventory is taken the "on-line" inventory can easily be adjusted.
"Kit Codes/Canned Jobs" can be set up. "Kits" can be very useful. For jobs that require a string of parts, the kit code can eliminate typing time when preparing estimate/invoices. Kit codes can also be set up to enable you to run specials.
A global price change can be made to the inventory either by vendor, part number, category, description or group. The price change can be made by dollar amount or percentage. This feature allows you to keep your inventory cost effective.
Another time saving feature is the capability to add vendor price sheets. These price sheets are kept separate from your actual inventory; however, price sheets can easily be converted to your inventory. A price sheet that you have received from your vendor can be imported. This will save a lot of manual entry time.
We have also provided a Inventory Query feature that will allow you to find out many details about you inventory. For example you may what to print a list of the most items sold this year or a list of the worst selling inventory items so you can remove them from your inventory.
Here are just some of the features from the Inventory program.
Customer records can be set up and stored in
the Customer Maintenance section. Along with basic biographical information,
vehicle information can be stored for each customer. Also, a customer can be set
up as a charge customer.
Customer lists can be printed to allow for the updating of customer records. Address labels or envelopes can be printed to be used with mailouts sent to customers.
Customers can be sent letters or postcards. A detailed customer report can be obtained giving vehicle and service history.
Here are just some of the features from the
Customer Maintenance program.
* Assign individual tax rates or fees per customer
* Assign individual price levels and discount rates
* Assign different price levels for parts and service/labor
* Appointment scheduling
* Customer's sales statistics displayed on screen or to a report
* Customer mailout/follow up - letters and postcards
* Unlimited vehicles per customer
* Charge accounts
* You can export your customer database for use in other programs (ex.- Internet emailing or word processors)
* Customer reports standard and statistical
* Customer labels and envelopes
* Customer sales history report (includes all vehicles and invoice history)
* You can modify and design your own reports with the built in Report Designer
* Built-in customer query so you can find out important information (ex. - who was you best customers for the year so you so can send them a thank you letter)
* Print customer labels 1, 2, or 3 across
A daily check out can be completed within
minutes. The program automatically keeps track of all sales for the day as well
as any money received from owing customers. All that is required to be entered
are the daily payouts. A complete Daily Report is printed for record keeping.
Daily Report features:
* A breakdown of sales for the day by category.
* A listing of charge sales by customer name.
* A list of all payouts.
* A list of all money received from owing customers.
* A list of parts used specifying the cost of the part, the markup percentage taken on the part, and the profit amount made from the part.
* A list of invoices printed for the day including the customer's name, subtotal, tax, total amount and how the customer paid.
Sales Report features:
* A breakdown of sales for each day by net, tax, and gross sales.
* Shows the amount of sales that were charged and the amount received from owing accounts for each day.
* Shows the amount of payouts for each day.
* Shows the number of invoices printed for each day.
* Shows the total cost and profit amounts for each day.
* Shows the job average for each day.
Also, displayed on the sales report is a list of total sales by category for the dates requested and a breakdown of what method customers used to pay.
Sales Tax Report
* State and local sales tax reports printed.
Five Year Sales Summary
* Each year sales are compared to the previous year's sales.
* Advertisement summary of Sales.
* Royalty summary of Sales. Used for computing royalty on sales and is helpful in analyzing sales statistics by job instead of invoice. For example, you may want to know how many brake jobs you have done for a particular time period.
Parts & Service Usage Report
* This report is helpful in analyzing parts and service usage by date range. For example, you may want to know how many labor jobs or a specific part that you sold over a particular time period.
Daily Invoices Report
* This report is helpful by being able to see a list of invoices for a particular time period.
* This report is helpful by being able to see a list of charge and layaway invoices for a particular time period.
Cash Payout Report
* This report is helpful by being able to see a list of cash payouts for a particular time period.
Core Usage Report
* Core Usage report to help in core tracking and returns.
Kit Usage Report
* Kit Usage report to help in kit tracking.
And many other reports throughout the program.
An extensive Accounts Receivable section which
includes the following features:
* Customer Account Status
* Payment History
* Enter Cash Receipts
* Reports - Invoice Aging, AR Aging, Small Balance, Credit Balance and Cash Forecast
* Print Account Statements
* Enter payments and view customer balances from point of sale.
* Apply Finance Charges
* Enter Manual Charges and Adjustments
Keep track of employee information including
driver's license and social security number. Capable of printing an employee
list that can be used to update employee records. Review employee performance
with the Employee Sales Report. Sales are broken down for each employee by
category then parts and labor.
* Employee list and labels
* Employee and manager sales reports
* Employee time clock
* Employee time sheet
The Appointment Schedule can be accessed from the Estimate/Invoice screen. Appointments can be scheduled for any time of day. Daily Schedules can be printed for any date.
Setup section allows for individualized
requirements to be set for tax rate, mark-up percent, work authorization, and
more. Security section allows for multi-level passwords to be activated.
* Multi-level passwords
* Invoice and Estimate setup and customization
* System defaults for quick data entry
* Program backups
* System wide Month end and Year end processing
* Purge sales history
* Purge old estimates